Yours Is The Basic - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The kite flies.
Its lightness is its merit.
The tree breaks.
Its stubbornness is its merit.
You are the basic cause
For the effects you produce.
Comments about Yours Is The Basic by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda