Pranayee Gupta Rachamalla
Pranayee Gupta Rachamalla Poems
- At Last I Fell In Love.... At last i fell in love, really- ...
- Shining Like Pearls..... Shine like pearls on the necklace ...
- Life Is A Story Life is a story, in which everyone has ...
- Memories Memories are most bonded to us, more than our ...
- You - Thy Own Ally You are your friend, when you inspire ...
- Social Networking Some where we search people to interact Of...
- Recipe For Disaster A cup jealousy, when kneaded with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Pranayee Gupta Rachamalla
Recipe For Disaster
A cup jealousy,
when kneaded with sorrow and depression,
then mixed wih envy
is the initial step of preparation.
Taking a spoon of revenge,
then dissolving in a glass of evil thoughts
Mixing it with the previous paste of grudge
and grinding it well with abominable things of such sort
If it is grinded with hatred,
and kept for sometime with detest
and a pinch of abominate feelings are added
and stirred well with disgust;
While filling with criticism,
stirring with damnation
by having feelings-flotsam and jetsam