Nassy Fesharaki Poems
- Why I Am Not A Christian About a decade had passed Bertrand ...
- Hands In Air Hands in air In news see some tanks Next to...
- Child Birth Child birth She knew everything About us; ...
- Hallucinated Beak yellow Spotty the feathers (Gold on ...
- Eyes And Nose Eyes and nose With impacts I came home In ...
- Why Write? Ay poets Ay people Toronto, Canada Continents,...
- Reciting Poetry It was more beard than anything else In ...
Poet was born in a small village in the rugged heights of Iran. Fesharak is surrounded by many tall mountains that act as walls around the village. He could have become a farmer or a shepherd but destiny took him out to him a man of travel and languages. Canada, where he lives, has added to the opportunity of befriending the international cultures and people of many origins. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why I Am Not A Christian
About a decade had passed
Bertrand Russell had written
Why I Am Not a Christian
It was an Essay
An effort to perform or attempt
A French Word
'In God we trust'
That was an official motto
In USA replacing 1782
Bravely speaking out
Even against the God
Against the Lord
But he was also against
The world’s need for needle
Is limited so if...
The question was
What if machine fulfills
A year’s need
In a ...