Queeny Gona Poems
- My Wish To Fly If I have given a wish! I would fly high in ...
- ***birthday Wish*** On a fine morning, by the side of a ...
- Borders The so called Traders: Ignited us with the fire of ...
- My Destiny All these days i went around the world ...
- *the Lost Friend* The friend I thought, most close to my ...
- Today's Children Pale-scale, almost lifeless Resembling the ...
- Moaning Bird I used to fly all over the world Chirping along...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Money and many go with time but what you are within lives with you forever!''Philosophy
''Clarity in thought & quality in Act are essential for success.''Mama
''Quality is not a time bound act yet it be your trait for self improvement!''Qulity
My Wish To Fly
If I have given a wish!
I would fly high in the sky.
Not just for the joy of flying,
Nor just to enjoy the beauty of nature;
But: to trace the hypocrites in the society
And remove the sheep cloth out of leopards,
Drag their masks out of their faces.
Thus bringing to light all the loopholes of the society,
To build a cheaters free society.