Quintin Bouillon Poems
- I'M Not Afraid To Die I'm not afraid to die, no not at all, ...
- Livin' The Dream Wake up at 6: 30 in the best of moods As I ...
- The Right To Bear Arms An intruder bursts into your ...
- Falling Out Of Love Love is appreciated greatest When you ...
- Elderly Wishes When I'm an old man, there's just a few things...
- Christmastime The smell of cocoa heating in the stove, The ...
- Beautiful Body One reflects on their own image In a way much...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Quintin Bouillon
I'M Not Afraid To Die
I'm not afraid to die, no not at all,
It's not as bad as it seems
I enjoy life fine enough I suppose
But I much enjoy my dreams.
Death must be like dreaming
A constant deathly haze
As you sit back relax and enjoy your dreams
For the rest of the earth's days.
It's not just ‘cause I'm a Christian
Not suicidal in any way
I just can't wait to see when my dreams come
To come out and play.