Rahul Singh Rana
Rahul Singh Rana Poems
- It's A Baby Girl Just fell in love The first time I saw ...
- My Cryptic Love I fell in love A kind never heard before. I...
- Now Is The Time Now is the time To watch myself move, In ...
- Footsteps I was walking barefoot, I asked the man, Who ...
- The Bent Beggar Bent was I, From the world so dull, I saw...
- Unconquered Wars, Oh wars! Where are thou fought? In ...
- A Tear... A tear in my eye Costed nothing. A dream to fly ...
life never writes anything, it speaks silently. sometimes so harshly, sometimes too softly. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's A Baby Girl
Just fell in love
The first time I saw you.
Your tiny hands were
So timid and beautiful
You carry with you
Our next flight.
I have been a generation of the past
So sound and responsible
I have never felt.
Your tiny shiny eyes
Were just wondering
What all is around
Your little mouth just wanted to speak
A thousand words
So delicate and so beautiful
My joy now has no bounds.
Entering a new role of an uncle,
My pleasure has crossed all bounds.
Stay blessed our little angel.
A smile from you has made our lives