Ray Hansell Poems
- A Daughter Leaving Home Although she is moving out She'll ...
- A Helping Hand Make a difference Each day you live Open ...
- A Child's World Welcome to my world Some say it's a simple ...
- My Hometown Jersey City is where I was born I woke up to see...
- Life's Problems I often times wonder How do we keep ...
- Music Is Life Songs that make us cry Songs that have made us...
- Green Eyes Green eyes Smiling there for me As lovely as can...
Born on the east coast. I now reside on the west coast in California in the city of Gilroy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Daughter Leaving Home
Although she is moving out
She'll never be far away
She'll always live here with me
In my heart each day
Hopefully I taught her
The right things along the way
To help her make the right decisions
Each and every day
The most important thing
That she should know
That if things don't work out
She always has a place to go
Though she no longer lives here
This will always be her home
The warm and kindest place
Her heart has ever known
A place where the welcome mat
Is always put out
A place that she can run to
When she's filled...