Rebecca Lyle Poems
- Rain Rain Pitter patter, pitter patter, Windshield ...
- Your Not A Poet, Until...... You're Not a Poet, Until- - - ...
- The Wind The Wind It was always my foe Never my friend
- Dying Dying I was asked Are you afraid to die?
- Write Or Wrong Write or Wrong Everyday, I heard he went ...
- I Am I am I am upset with the economic situation The rich...
- Heart Heart At first it is a presence in your body it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pitter patter, pitter patter,
Windshield wipers slapping,
Rapping to the beat,
Of pouring rain.
Putting me to sleep,
On the tin roof,
In our old farmhouse.
Hard on my head
Caught in the storm,
Trying to outrun the rain.
It is calling to me,
Listen to the rhythm,
Of the shadows of rain.
Rebecca Lyle ©02/11/11