Rebecca Lyle Poems
- Rain Rain Pitter patter, pitter patter, Windshield ...
- Your Not A Poet, Until...... You're Not a Poet, Until- - - ...
- The Wind The Wind It was always my foe Never my friend
- Dying Dying I was asked Are you afraid to die?
- The Demon Within The demon within Inside the closet of the...
- Write Or Wrong Write or Wrong Everyday, I heard he went ...
- The Clock The Clock Its timing is exactly precise It is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pitter patter, pitter patter,
Windshield wipers slapping,
Rapping to the beat,
Of pouring rain.
Putting me to sleep,
On the tin roof,
In our old farmhouse.
Hard on my head
Caught in the storm,
Trying to outrun the rain.
It is calling to me,
Listen to the rhythm,
Of the shadows of rain.
Rebecca Lyle ©02/11/11