renato mascardo Poems
- Macaronic Musicals a paean to you like Mame you coax the ...
- Fiftieth Day on this the fifth decade of the days since he ...
- My Left Knee And Me the memory of my birthing like the ...
- Unbinding i knew before you did loosening dissolving
- Solipsismal not self conceit not egoism my lines are not a...
- Metamorphic you have to understand you really have to ...
- Solitaire Dinner Set solitaire dinner set a single napkin ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about renato mascardo
a paean to you
like Mame you coax the blues out of the horn
like Mame you charm the husk right off the corn
I know the sun will come out tomorrow
with you beside me/ with you beside me
honey everything’s coming up roses
like the hills you fill my heart with the sound
of music/ with you beside me i will
never walk alone though my dreams be tossed
and blown/ you are the subject i like most
haven’t you noticed suddenly i’m bright
and breezy because of what i’m learning
about you/ damn damn damn i’ve grown accustomed
to your face/ oh no not in springtime ...