Robert Araya Poems
- How Come? Good To Bad? despretly yet so patiently waiting ...
- Neglect To Forget Can't forgive nor forget bad memories I ...
- A Scar With No Name... A scar with no name, a selft ...
- Culture Judged by color and race all after the paper ...
- Out Of Ink 'How could you' Leave me alone in the dark with ...
- Days Of Confusion Days of confusion, have you always ...
- What A Life Days pass me by, not knowing whats next, But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Araya
How Come? Good To Bad?
despretly yet so patiently
waiting for the time to pass by
so i sit here and write
my thoughts of mind
i think back of the good old days
how i use to make you smile in any posible way
when we use to horse around and play
is this the price i now have to pay?
precious baby, everyday i pray
you build who i am today, like a piece of clay
the tochy days of valentine's day
when i left your gifts in your porche with your name
when i 1st asked for your name
when i took you to your 1st dodger game
talking on the phone and staying up late,
making it a ...