Robert Araya Poems
- A Scar With No Name... A scar with no name, a selft ...
- Culture Judged by color and race all after the paper ...
- Neglect To Forget Can't forgive nor forget bad memories I ...
- Out Of Ink 'How could you' Leave me alone in the dark with ...
- How Come? Good To Bad? despretly yet so patiently waiting ...
- Days Of Confusion Days of confusion, have you always ...
- What A Life Days pass me by, not knowing whats next, But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Araya
Days Of Confusion
Days of confusion,
have you always thinking of the wrong conclutions
dont even know who your accusion
dont have the trust
and for you and me its a must
but cant and wont happen
u keep bringing up the past,
i knew we would int last
make things so hard like if we was to wraped in a cast
i wish we can keep it simple
like the rest of the people
theres nothing to understand
all i ever wanted to do is just hold your hand
but now you probably have plans
i just want you to know
i never ment wrong
i still think of you when i hear that song
been with ...