Roisin McNally Poems
- Sectarianism I used to be there. I used to sit with ...
- Oh, Fair Maiden In the twilight I strolled through the misty ...
- My Fallen Angel I stand before you now, my love Fallen from ...
- Nothingness I have nothing of importance. I have nothing to ...
- Missing Your bitter and mean attitude Your old and crabbit ...
- Find You I’d run through the forests and deep in the ...
- The Angel Of Death He stood before me The Angel of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roisin McNally
I used to be there.
I used to sit with those
People because they were just
We all went to school, we all
Loved to read
We were all Catholics.
All of us followeres of Christ.
All of us equal.
But I came back one Summer
And was happy. Happy to tell
Them I had a new faith. I found
My true faith.
They looked at me weirdly, saying
It will end soon and she'll
Believe in God again.
Still honest to my faith I prayed
To the gods that they will understand
Me and see me the same.
They looked at me and ...