ROOP REKHA BHASKAR
ROOP REKHA BHASKAR Poems
- One In A Million The plant grew in all its glory To spell ...
- Doormat You leave your footstep with an imprint. Regardless ...
- To Be A Butterfly I’m here. I scream, I shout. No one, ...
- What Is A Prayer I am not conversant with the Bhagavad Gita, ...
- Young At Heart The thrill at gazing at the sea, Waves ...
- You Tried To Touch Me...... A ... Psalm 91: Whoever dwells...
- Limerick Jinx Inx was her name, Inx.jinx@gmail her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I like perfect clothes. I like perfect shoes; But i like friends, as mad as i am made.''to my friends
''I am right when I ignore people who hurt me to the core. Because, I am not an Angel.to people who hurt me
I am not wrong to give them another chance when they want to mend themselves; Because, God would do so''
I dress upto family and friends.
To feel Happy
To feel good
To see myself beautiful
To feel comfortable.
I feel Happy- when my family love what i wear
You need not always Win to Succeed.success
You only need to improve and learn something new,
To feel Successfully Fulfilled.
You may not always succeed while helping someone. <...
''Knowledge from books is limited and controlled. True knowledge is the skill of how well you use that you learn from books and bind it with what you learn from life's experiences.''to my father
One In A Million
The plant grew in all its glory
To spell its splendid story..
In baited breath it waited,
To see the bud bloom,
From its pinkish plume.
It sprung out - bright and red;
And cherrily said
“Mama I'm here, I'm here,
This garden is so cozy, so dear”
All too soon...
Tender hands reached down to pluck,
To take this flower
From its mother's bower.
“I want to stay- To stay”
mother had nothing to say
'stop! ' or 'Let go the strings? '
Cut the binding rings? ”
“Would you stay clinging, to my roots?
Or courageously start your ...