Rose Price Poems
- Lost Want to find me You can't Want to search me Don't
- Stranger One day walking down the road, I came across ...
- Wishes Dreams Wish to write Those dreams On the ...
- Your Blip I know you haven't seen me I know you didn't know ...
- Unknown Sins Enough wrong seen Enough wrong done Never had ...
- Redemption Hold still my heart Let this silence surround ...
- Burned Burnt by her past Scarred by its fears These are the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose Price
Want to find me
Want to search me
I am lost,
I am so lost
in the darkness
where no light seems
Want to help me,
try but it's of no use
I am lost.