Roselyn A.M. Poems
- An Openness To God i Each day that passes my life I call ...
- A Butterfly Who Can'T Get Out ...
- I Don'T Care So what if I am As shallow as the footprints ...
- A Key To Happiness There’s nothing wrong if people ...
- At Dawn At dawn… The time when I feel all alone When ...
- What You Can Be Sometimes we can't be the one we want us to ...
- Another World I spent most of my days At home… And was ...
To The Readers
Like what I have said,
I’m not really a poet and I don’t feel sad.
You see…I can hardly make simple one
But you may ask why and wonder how
Why I keep going and writing now.
How? And why?
The only answer I can give you, pal
This is true and it’s not a lie.
You… the readers of my humble writings
You are the reason ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roselyn A.M.
An Openness To God
Each day that passes my life
I call Your name and seek your light.
In my weary mind, in my lonely heart,
You are the answer, You're my guiding star.
In my inner most feeling, inside my mind,
Thousands of questions are rocking day and night.
Hear my prayers Oh Lord, I need You God,
Even if I am not worthy to receive Your love.
Oh my Lord Jesus, I know that You're aware,
To be with You is all I wanted.
But sometimes I know there's a big mistake,
In one corner of my mind, with You I hesitate.
With these temptations I send You my ...