Roselyn A.M. Poems
- A Butterfly Who Can'T Get Out ...
- Happy Anniversary I really miss you on this special day I ...
- To My Youngest Son I wish I could write a finest piece A ...
- A Key To Happiness There’s nothing wrong if people ...
- It's Time To Say Goodbye Standing by the window pane I think...
- I'D Rather I’d rather have wealth that is not too much Than ...
- Personality Change I know a talkative woman Who fell in love...
To The Readers
Like what I have said,
I’m not really a poet and I don’t feel sad.
You see…I can hardly make simple one
But you may ask why and wonder how
Why I keep going and writing now.
How? And why?
The only answer I can give you, pal
This is true and it’s not a lie.
You… the readers of my humble writings
You are the reason ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roselyn A.M.
A Butterfly Who Can'T Get Out Of His Cocoon
There was a mother butterfly
Who wished to have a female child
But out of his lain eggs in the meadow
She wasn’t sure if her wish was granted though
Then one baby caterpillar came out
From his broken shell he crawled up
With so much blessings around him
He grew faster and changed his skin
The caterpillar then became a pupa
Hung upside down on a woody plant
He surpassed the strong wind
Through the calamity of life he stays in
The time has come for the pupa
After slowly changing his shape inside
He has to crack his own cocoon
He has to let...