Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Rosmin Elsa Mohan Poems
- Life' S Not All A Bed Of Roses... ''When loneliness becomes ...
- ' Diya ' There were these times of my life, when things ...
- Silence I once dreamt of an open field, The bareness of ...
- The Shore’s But A Sea Apart! The lonely blue kissed the ...
- It’s Life Indeed What's life if you get all that you desire? ...
- Who Am I? I thought I was a son My life, when had begun I ...
- Dreams In Prussian Blue The colors were always ...
I am a researcher in Physics, specializing in Nonlinear Optics...
I enjoy silence and the woods.
I am passionate about love and all things beautiful.
I hate opportunists.
Writing gives me a personal aura.
I love Physics, the more i read about it, the more I am confused.. but that's whats its all about! !
I love traveling, every ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I love Physics- the more I learn, the more I'm confused.For the love of Physics!
But that's what it's all about!''
''You have 'Ignited our minds' and equipped us with 'Wings of fire' to fight this rat race with an 'Indomitable spirit', keeping alive the 'Spirit of India!''Demise of Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam, former president of India and an inspiring scientist!
Life' S Not All A Bed Of Roses!
''When loneliness becomes your forbidden partner,
and Trouble knocks and shoots up at the door,
of a heart about to crush and wither,
with sorrows built up over and more.
When everything you do turns into shambles,
with the ones you trust snubbing at face,
When you feel being snuffed out like a candle,
In the milieu of life's long pathways.
Remember, my friend.
Life's not all a bed of Roses,
Life's not All a bed of roses.
So strive to look upon those lurking thorns,
with confidence at heart and courage to share,
Looking forward to ...