RuNett Nia Ebo
RuNett Nia Ebo Poems
- Dear Mr. Crack (A Plea From A ...
- What Happened To The Brotherly... What happened to the ...
- Katrina's Kiss In a whirlwind she came; racing throughout the...
- Woman Woman She is the Wonderment Of Man And Nature From ...
- Mama Thoughts Son, It's like I told you, I was with you ...
- God's Menu If I were a Pizza my prayer would be that God ...
- A Delicious Thought I want to be a steak sandwich for God: ...
Hi, I'm RuNett Nia Ebo, Poet of Purpose and I have been writing poems for more than 40 years. I have self-published 9 books of poetry and 1 CD of Spoken Word. I also have a fiction story (All For You -AuthorHouse) . I am a contributing author to 'Chicken Soup for the African American Soul' and 'Chicken Soup for the African American Woman's Soul.'
My signature poem, Lord, Why Did You Make Me ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dear Mr. Crack (A Plea From A Young Child)
Dear Mr. Crack,
Please give my Mommy and Daddy back.
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers
but when they're with you, I know they're in danger.
Since you've come around, they're never home
and I really don't like when I'm home alone.
We don't live in our nice, big house anymore and
this place is so cold. There's no rug on the floor.
Sometimes, I don't get enough to eat.
Daddy's eyes look funny and Mommy doesn't sleep.
I want my Mommy and Daddy back.
I miss all the hugs and kisses.
Teacher told us all about you;
how you cause pain and you don't...