Runita R Menezes
Runita R Menezes Poems
- Little Things Matter Much It’s the tiny pebbles on the ...
- Follow Your Heart Just follow your heart, And follow your ...
- Need For Love Love is an ocean, too vast for the eye to ...
- A Broken Heart I was so happy, sorrow had yet to come my ...
- Moments Spent With You I thank the Lord for precious moments ...
- In Your Care Let my uniqueness set me free, Let me learn to...
- A True Friend Friendship is the flower of the seed of trust, ...
Born in Orlem area of Mumbai Malad. I have been writing since the age of 14. Over the years i have been meaning to publish my work so that my work should inspire and give hope to others.
By all means please feel free to comment on any of my work.
Runita more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Runita R Menezes
Little Things Matter Much
It’s the tiny pebbles on the riverbed
That filter the water that flows.
It’s the little gentle breeze,
Which refreshes as it blows.
It’s seconds, which combine,
To form hours, days and years.
It’s one man’s acts of courage,
That can drive away all fear.
It’s little words of love,
That can move a stony heart.
And with simple soft whisperings,
A new relationship can start.
It’s the tiny things you do for others,
Without expecting anything in return.
That makes a whole lot of difference,
And makes you many of life’s lesson ...