Ryan Holmes Poems
- Is Love Worth It Is love worth it Is it worth the time you ...
- Azure Eyed Angel My azure eyed angel With her I’m so ...
- Weak Deafening Noise nobody hears These voices take shape to...
- Is This Right Or Wrong The devil’s tongue is swelled with ...
- The End Tormented life, will never speak Of tragedy, I ...
- My Fatal Wound I die today, I wish I may, Gain strength ...
- Flooded With Mistakes I don’t sleep at night anymore. I just...
I'm a senior at my highschool. I've been writing since around Febuary of 2005, and have been writing poetry specifically since early summer of 2005. So if what I write to you seems a bit, immature, bad, ill quality, give me time, I'm semi new to this. Most have what I have up so far are chosen earlier pieces of me up until October of last year, I've not dated them yet, I'm thinking about it. I'll ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan Holmes
Is Love Worth It
Is love worth it
Is it worth the time you spend being alone
Is it worth the tears you cry
Is it worth the pain you hide
Even though it always ends up being shown
-Is it worth it
Love can tear your world apart
It can shatter your dreams
Cause you pain in your heart
The good is too hard to see
You know I want to hold you close
And whisper secrets in your ear
But in my heart there is a hole
Just knowing you are not here-
Is it too hard
Is it hard to see the good in all the pain
Is it hard to wake at night
And know that you wake ...