Ryan Leonard Poems
- Who? Oh the fate filled few Who’s fires burn so bright, ...
- So Close Westward we head In search of surf and sun We ran ...
- The Slightest Difference In a world where 2+2=5, Ignorance ...
- Her Smile When the past is long forgotten And I gaze upon ...
- Life Well Lived The snow is soft and the mountains high. I...
- Love Perhaps So I’ve been used And occasionally abused ...
- The Storm Tempests rage amid the pacific, Seas dance under ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan Leonard
Oh the fate filled few
Who’s fires burn so bright,
Kindled by divinity.
Emotions know by only God and us
She take me to a place,
Where passions will erupt
And reason has no rhyme.
Into the heavenly night she wades
The stars silenced by her beauty
Begging me to follow,
A call I must answer.
We sit side by side.
Awaiting the sun to rises
But if it never does
Love will light our world.