Samantha Belsey Poems
- The Rotten Apple From the outside you look perfectly ...
- Cherub Love Two angelic figures sit in quiet ...
- Heartache In a sonnet you would be desire I would lust for ...
- Toads Forest green Slick shine Tongue pink Sticky long
- Urban Oasis An island of green Pavement and curb Lap at its...
- Midnight Symphony Red tulips, cherry blossoms beckon the ...
- Tonight Your voice carries softly In the midnight ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Belsey
The Rotten Apple
From the outside
you look perfectly apple-like
Rounded and pink
You sit in the
Fruit bowl like
Juicy and unassuming
But you are hiding
A dark secret
To the core.