SANDEEP KUMAR MONDAL
SANDEEP KUMAR MONDAL Poems
- Smile Smile is just a smile, sweet composed and calm, ...
- Game Of Thrones It seems as if in the war for peace, I hold...
- Seeds Of Deeds Jesus' I am so done, with loneliness at ...
- Crush Sizzling droplets on her face, drowned my heart with ...
- Self Respect When I come out with hope, I dont bother for ...
- Revolt Values on fire, termed liar, Brutal majesty, forced ...
- @past A line of coast, beyond our will, there rises a ...
Studied bechelors in Civil engineering from Jadavpur University and masters from IIT Guwahati. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Shak ki sui atki hui,Well, sometimes situations grab us into a situation where people find us as a culprit even though we aren't.
Beete samay ka ghera,
Kendra par baitha tha fir kal kyun,
Kya dosh hai mera? ? ?''
Comments about SANDEEP KUMAR MONDAL
Game Of Thrones
It seems as if in the war for peace,
I hold a sword redhanded.
With the bliss of glory for the tag of legend,
my illusions of fate pretended.
Forgiveness, kindness, heart collage,
I see them on the tip of blade,
with the noise of dying, silence of death,
slowly and slowly they fade.
Tribute of blood harvested land,
no one compete and face,
the end of war with lethal scar,
ending massacre race.
I fill my words with death, with swords,
lying so low red handed.
With the mist of glory for the tag of legend
my illusions of fate ...