Santosh Misra Poems
- Dreamed Castle DREAMED CASTLE Of course,
- Craved Moments CRAVED MOMENTS Amidst the whirling and ...
- The Beach THE BEACH The breeze from the sea Has stopped ...
- The Framed Portrait THE FRAMED PORTRAIT Beyond all ...
- Peace And Love Peace and Love Though not too late To ...
- A Firebrand Smile A FIRE-BRAND SMILE. I am not ...
- If War Precedes Peace It pains to conceive, The cluster of ...
I was an administrative Officer in State Government and Retired since 2012 September.
I am president of a Public Trust indulged in socio -economic rehabilitation and empoerment women and children in rural areas of my State. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Santosh Misra
If War Precedes Peace
It pains to conceive,
The cluster of hatreds towards me
frozen in you.
The soul bursts with animosity to retaliate
All the customary promises
And terminateforthwith the year old
A metamorphic mind inspires
To annihilate the commitments so promised
As a patronage to a crippled accord.
A barbaric desire often ignites
To raise the sword and the shield
Towards ensuring an assured self defense.
My strength trembles
Thousand and one queries germinate
In a scared mind
If war precedes peace.