seema gupta Poems
- 'Light Of Tears' The night was sad, heart was lonely ...
- 'Since You Gone' 'Since you gone' Storms in the eyes, ...
- 'Desert Woman ' She is born with the silent language of ...
- 'A Writing Passion' On the bright tail of the lake ...
- 'Begging Words' Sitting on the surface of paper words have ...
- I'M Afraid' I'm afraid' I know......... He does not ...
- 'Come Quietly' When the sun might be diffused Be seized and ...
Since 1st march ‘2005 working as GENERAL MANAGER IN M/S NAVSHIKHA POLY PACK GURGAON (manufacturing PVC pipe and fittings)
ABOUT HINDI, Urdu, English POETRY AND LITERATURE:
Recognized among 111 TOP HINDI WOMEN WRITERS OF 21ST CENTURY Published in “The Sunday Indian Hindi” August 2011
AWARDED AND FELICITATION ABROAD IN TASHKENT i.e.
‘WOMAN OF THE EAST’ ON 24TH NOV 2010 in 6TH AIPC INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION 2010
“JHAN AARA” award for Hindi poetry book “dard ka dariya” in Jan2011 in ALL INDIA POETESS CONFERENCE JAN 2011 BARODA
AWARDED AND FELICITATION ABROAD IN DUBAI IN MAY 2011 i.e.
‘BEAUTY WITH BRAIN 2011' IN 7TH ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
'Light Of Tears'
The night was sad,
heart was lonely
with deep silent sky
each of my pain
was alone crying
and 'light of tears'
was only mine
with silver shine