Sergio Savioli Poems
- Caterpillar Another message from the gods crawling on my cot...
- Where I Live (Dwelling On It) I live between birth and ...
- Cruel World I don't think I'll write poems any more People ...
- The Worts Of Oz Somewhere, over here, this side of ...
- The Snow And The Grasshopper Silent white mantle ...
- Number Twenty-Three the small square blue lockers near the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Another message from the gods
crawling on my cot of dreams
the silvery seraphic envoy treading
bristling and wiggling on my bedding
inching and pussyfooting from square to square
wriggling upwards to check out the scene up there
what metamorphosis is next in store for you-know-who
what is the next stage I am to pass through
what transformation is next awaiting me
I'm not Ovid or Kafka you see
don't need to write 15 books bugaboo
25 lines will more than do
this little fella is as lost as me
how he got here is a complete mystery
his signs ...