Shelby Hrvat Poems
- Life On A Canvas He mixes the paint so carefully, Always ...
- A Mother's Grievance All gathered together and dressed in ...
- My Colors Never have I seen color- Only black and ...
- Entwined I put on my brand new necklace, Along with my ...
- Such A Fool I wait in anticipation For you to one day ...
- Listen To The Wind I hear the wind's melodic whisper- And it...
- Immeasurable I vowed never to tell you- But now, you simply ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shelby Hrvat
Life On A Canvas
He mixes the paint so carefully,
Always the perfect shade,
A new color discovered every day
Only he sees the mistakes he made.
Painting with such desire as he,
No one; not ever seen before
Such an intensity brought to the canvas,
It seems he thinks of nothing more.
My father, my teacher, my forever friend
He knows not how much he means to me
I try to express what I feel with paint,
But my work is never as good as it can be.
I strive to be perfect with every stroke,
Each color, each shade, each hue
He reminds me. 'Nothing is ...