ShellyBean Stanowski Poems
- An Indoor Cat's Diary (Feel Fr...
- Ocean's Memory I am mesmerized by my tears as they wear away...
- Lilac Love The ride seemed longer than usual ...
- Captive Bird Oh captive bird that I am you have clipped my ...
- Lavender Twilight The quiet of night keeps alluring ...
- Lily's Rose Garden The cloudless summer day beckoned him to ...
- Waterfall You flow thru my dreams like raging waters, ...
I adore music, art & poetry. I'm an artist that enjoys working in all mediums. I paint on everything! Canvas, rocks, saws, gourds, etc. I mostly paint & draw animals, especially wildlife. I have never been married or have no children, except for my 3 idiots...I mean dogs.... :) I was a nanny for 11 years to twins and have spent my life taking care of my sick parents. I look forward to reading your work & I hope I can touch a few of you, with tenderness or laughter....may we all grow from each others writings, Shelly :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ShellyBean Stanowski
An Indoor Cat's Diary (Feel Free To Laugh)
The great escape takes place on Sunday,
my cruel captors are driving me insane.
I know these human haven't got a clue,
Just watching them proves they have no brain!
How much do my captors think I can endure?
They eat lavish meals as I watch and cry!
Chicken, tuna, beef I see them consume,
while I'm forced to subsist on food that is dry.
Only five more days before my escape,
today was boring so I tried to play!
So I decided to hang from the curtains,
swinging back and forth, such fun to sway! ...