Sonal Chhaya Poems
- A Rainy Day The sky ablaze Thunder roaring Wind whining I ...
- Depression Oh! Depression! I love you And you love me
- Sunrise Eyes darting, searching Finally meet Locked in a ...
- Love Love is togetherness..... Like wax and wick Both ...
- Tender Moments The sun ablazing Birds a chirping Together ...
- Life Life is a stage We all actors enact our part Each day ...
- Hidden Truths Your smiling face Brings out the beauty in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sonal Chhaya
A Rainy Day
The sky ablaze
I look up in the sky
A panorama of beauty.
Clouds locked in embrace
Bring down a pour
Pit pat a pat
What a synchrony.
Trees sway in rhythmic motion
Flora and fauna quench their thirst
Paper boats afloating
Colorful parasols flutter like butterflies
Some flying hither tither
Men and women running helter skelter.
A ray sneaking a peep
Water droplets shimmering
Lo behold! A colorful bridge across the sky.