Standing in the Silence of Your Pain
Standing in the Silence of Your Pain Poems
- Alone In The Cold I call her. I need help. She leaves ...
- Goodbye To You Goodbye to you, Never again can i claim you ...
- I Never Told You There were so many things I never told you.
- Papa You taught me so many things. You taught me about ...
- Who I Am I am a Jesus Freak
- Me Some days I'm on top of the world. I'm a vibrant yellow, ...
- At Long Last I hold the bottle in my hand; Thinking of him,...
my poems/thoughts on this page are the truths about me and my life that i can only tell my notebooks. i write when im sad or angry or depressed and occasionally if im happy....poetry is my way of communicating to the world my thoughts and feelings that i cant bring myself to share (even with my closest friends) any other way. writing is my lifeline. its my cry for help when all seems lost and an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Standing in the Silence of Your Pain
Alone In The Cold
I call her.
I need help.
She leaves me.
Im in the cold.
I follow her.
She finally listens.
'No comprende' she says.
She takes HIS side.
The one causing my pain.
She stabs me.
She kicks me.
Says that I'll be the one to blame.
I was lost.
I asked her for help.
Asked her to show me a paved road.
She buried it,
said, 'Oh well'
and headed for home.
She left me.
Just like that.
In the cold.
On a dirt road.
I followed the road.
It was winding and hard.