Sumali Nagarajan Poems
- Who Gave You Your Beauty? (Pic...
- What Is Meditation What is meditation Just focusing of ...
- My Constant Companion My constant companion Has always been ...
- Tumko Dekha To Yeh Khayaal Aay...
- I Walked Alone In The Garden I walked alone in the garden In...
- I Want To Forgive I want to forgive Why is it so hard? ...
- New Born When I was in my mother's womb I was warm and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Who Gave You Your Beauty? (Pic Attached)
When I first laid eyes on you,
I was awestruck!
You were exquisite in your appeal,
Even though you grew in muck!
The contrast of colors was captivating,
Your core even more breath-taking!
The pointy petals tantalizing.
The waters below, gently twirling!
Are you aware of your beauty?
Do you even know its effect?
Can anyone pass you by?
Without even pausing for a bit?
Who gave you those mesmerizing colors?
Who made those soothing layers?
Who gave you your dreamy quality?
Tell me, who gave you your beauty?
Was it your ...