sweet girl Poems
- It Started With A Kiss The memory replays in my head, I ...
- Haiku About Yourself Love will never leave, It stays with ...
- A Question On Relationships Who do you go to if all your ...
- It Was My Fault All Along Everytime when im with you, It ...
- From The Other Guy We were just talking, And so you bring ...
- My Questions To You I have these questions I've been meaning ...
- As I Move Away The way you've made me feel tonight, Is ...
Hey! I'm a simple girl living in Canada! I have an HUGE intrest in music. You know like Chris Brown, Mario, Rihanna, and Ray J. Anyways thats only some.
Also, I love expressing myself through poetry. Although, most of my friends think that my poetry is too wierd. They hate all those love poems I make. So, I figured, this is the best way to express myself without my best buddies nagging me all the time. And I won't get hurt by the people who I don't know, commenting saying that its bad.
Sorta like a win-win situation
Anyways thats me, well, part of me. Outside, I may seem confident, but I'm not. I'm WAY too shy to do those COOL stuff, but if I'm dared to, like... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It Started With A Kiss
The memory replays in my head,
I felt your lips touch mine.
It was great, but secretive,
I guess thats what made it so devine.
As I sit upon my windowsill thinking of you,
The cool breeze reminds me of your hugs.
Your breath just tickles my neck,
And your arms, just one of my drugs.
But nothing is like what I felt before,
The tingling sensation was nothing but true.
The warmth of each other's hearts,
When there was nothing I could do.
And the realization of our love.
The love of me and you.