Tabraze Rasul Poems
- Blood Eagle Lose the idea of heaven Sins of mine all ...
- Pale Lover It fades… the skin, her holy shroud Cold winters ...
- Delirious Light Oh Love of mine, the night wind startles me, ...
- Ad Infinitum Effervescent fragrance leaves in her wake, Her...
- A Fiery Glow A fiery glow you warm my soul Thin my blood, I ...
- Her Metaphysical Beauty She is neither corporeal Nor just a...
- Butterfly Effect This warmth only brings me cold, All the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tabraze Rasul
Lose the idea of heaven
Sins of mine all seven.
This world’s vices I embrace
Bloody lips, copper aftertaste.
Habitually I take to pray,
God’s wrath without delay
Arrives as I wait…feeble.
Condemned to Blood Eagle
My ribs crack and heave.
My lungs bare, raw they bleed.
He remembers not my pilgrim.
Just another one of His victims