Tessa Gaoses Poems
- In Your Darkest Hour Life is a challenge At times an uphill ...
- Praise For My Mother A mother ever sacrifices She is a ...
- The Things You Make Me Feel What you bring out in me I ...
- Mother Today the world celebrates Mothers Their unique place...
- My Granny I know a sweet old lady For me she prays ...
- A Praise For Daddy The moment I started to feel I felt your ...
- Mommy I Love You I know my passing pains you deeply You look...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tessa Gaoses
In Your Darkest Hour
Life is a challenge
At times an uphill struggle
You may feel discouraged
But know this; you are a fighter
The walls may seem to crush you in
You may not see a way out
Life may appear pointless
But know this; you are not alone
You may not feel that God is around
Problems can seem magnified
You may not get your way
But know this; God has a plan for you
But always know this
You are our only Milly
Thus you are unique
To us you are perfect just as you are
You are only human
That means life will get to you
It will pull you ...