Under A Microscope
Under A Microscope Poems
- Life Is it me, or do we all become blind to the simpleness of...
- But Allow me to apologize if I seem a bit anxious, but I'm ...
- The Idea We don't fall in love, we fall into the idea of ...
- Night Light My night light shines so bright, so white, like...
- Pride Pride means nothing when the one you love is ...
- Heart Attack
- My Life My air, my sadness, my laughter, my content, my ...
I am an individual who loves writing and letting my thoughts and feelings be known. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Under A Microscope
Is it me, or do we all become blind to the simpleness of life.
We try so hard to be someone we're not, to impress someone
who isn't the one at all.
We work carelessly to have the things that in the end will not last,
and let go so easily the things which do matter.
We forget to live today as if it were our last and make plans for
a tomorrow which does not exist.
We remember and hold on to grudges and anger
as if it were our life support,
and yet forget what it is to love and forgive.
We judge others and their wrong doings,
but deny ourselves the healing ...