Under A Microscope
Under A Microscope Poems
- Night Light My night light shines so bright, so white, like...
- Pride Pride means nothing when the one you love is ...
- Heart Attack
- My Life My air, my sadness, my laughter, my content, my ...
- Life Is it me, or do we all become blind to the simpleness of...
- Say It Come on! I scream I love you! in desperation. I need ...
- Promises You promised to be faithful, you promised to be ...
I am an individual who loves writing and letting my thoughts and feelings be known. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Under A Microscope
My night light shines so bright, so white,
like an angel through the sky light. My night light
never fades away but grows brighter, stronger
My night light speaks to me of everything
that use to be and everything that could have been,
if love had fought to win.
My night light loves to be right, it's never wrong.
when I am weak it makes me strong.
My night light shines like the sun and puts me
together when I come undone.
My night light is this soul in me, that gives me peace
and sets me free.