V.Muthu Manickam Poems
- Learn From A Tree! When you pluck a flower, the tree remains ...
- Paradise On Earth! The Sun shines as gold, down the ...
- From The Eyes Of A Tourist! It was an elated evening Full ...
- Love Began With A Sorry! When I lifted my cup of tea A ...
- Individual’s Inspiration Ignit... To tread over the moon, ...
- I Shall Give All I Have! When I gaze at you, you seemed to be...
- I Adore Your Body Odor! The whole path to home was filled ...
He has simultaneously published eleven Collections of Poetry (in English) during 2014. Also He has simultaneously published His 12th and 13th Book of Poetry (in English) during 2015.All such books are listed with amazon. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about V.Muthu Manickam
Learn From A Tree!
When you pluck a flower, the tree remains silent
When you remove a leaf, it reposes to relent
When you climb over, it shields
When you sever a branch, it yields
When you harvest the fruits, it doesn’t demur
When you cut a portion, it doesn’t murmur
When you replant, it don’t quit
When you cut the whole tree, it is quiet
For the tree treats you, as its’ master!
So your needs, happily it does cater! !
By silence, it symbolizes surrender
It silently shows a noble order
The tree, to its’ master, contently admit
Like the tree, to your...