Vincent James Turner
Vincent James Turner Poems
- Stroke When the words left you, when one average ...
- .of Love, During Youth 1. A Mothers Approval I wiped ...
- Onion Occasionally, before the drink convinced him the ...
- A Day With My Father Arm yanked by taunt lead, The dog ...
- Junkie (For J.M) Did your thoughts form images of soil-brown...
- Bound My fingers ache for the taste of grass I dream of ...
- Dear Death Forgive me, for at the end of this poem you shall...
Gone and sure to be forgotten!
entilted For the Rain From The Grave- its a collection of poems which deal with the concept of death and how we proccess and live through it.
please take a look if you so wish... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When the words left you,
when one average morning
they rammed themselves
into large shuttles
of parting dialect
you bore the look
like a lion felled.
The slack of your mouth
like an overused elastic band
The spittle worming
from the split of your lip
like frothy milk
down the side of a mug-
You'd refused to move
from your chair
as if to hold the truth
in its physical form
containing it like a raging child
but the dart of your eyes