Wynand Johannes Louw
Wynand Johannes Louw Poems
- Goodbye Thoughts race as I brace myself to get onto the ...
- Ballade Of Warrior Fallen With fields of green and ...
- Another Another day passed Another angel falls Another loss...
- Secrets Secretly he breaks down tonight, secretly he bleeds...
- Would You? Would you still love me if you knew who I am? ...
- Within Them As the blood forms the rivers that flow past ...
- One Question To Life Let me ask you a question, fundamental...
Currently a student at the University of Pretoria, MSc Chemistry. I started writing, well... I don't exactly recall when, but I think I wrote my first poem when I was 13 or so. Apart from poems, I also write short stories and I am busy working on a novel: No fear. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wynand Johannes Louw
Thoughts race as I brace myself
to get onto the chair again.
I test the rope,
fastened tightly to the roof.
Not one slip, not one chance
of escape from this hole
that eats me from the inside out.
The note’s on the table -
go see…it’s for you!
It’s not called a leap of faith
for no reason you know.
Before I take this final step,
I wanted you to know:
I love you…I, love you!
It’ll pull tight around me, embrace me,
smother me, then kill me.
But this has to end today, now!
Goodbye my love.
Be strong for me now.