Aaryan Deshpande Poems
- An Ode To The Owl (Athene Bram...
- Acqua Vitae you are the liquid fire that lives within ...
- My Brethren Look at her lunar sprance With her, her jewels ...
- Ode To The Sea Oh sea of might; You are a deity of ...
- Dear Grandpa... Dear Grandpa, It has been four years since ...
- Ode To The Candle Dancing flames, Queen of dames Oh baton ...
- My Companion Among the pages i read, A part of me in it, ...
I'm an ordinary 16 year old student, with a few unusual interests. I love crafting, archery, physics, and growing plants! My hobbies include: playing the flute and veena, wood carving, penning poems, and yodelling. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaryan Deshpande
An Ode To The Owl (Athene Brama /Spotted Owl)
Oh nocturnal owl,
The prettiest of all the fowls.
At sunset your eyes' iridescency,
And as you're lunar wings expand,
In the dark you shimmer brightly;
As there is no sound by the wings you fan.
Large eyes, body brown,
Dressed in a spotted gown;
Your tufts like the moon crescent,
Your holy appearance as wisdom is my present;
Warrior of light, advisor of the moon,
Annihilating demonic snakes,
As I see you will leave soon.
Whatever the world says about you is fake;
Because you are a nocturnal owl,
The prettiest of all the ...