Abiodun Adekoya Poems
- A Great Woman What makes a woman great? That of her beauty,...
- My Father Is A Great Hunter In those days they say Animals ...
- Media Letter In quest for a maiden I glued to my radio ...
- The Moon Hello dear moon Aged long on a fertile soil Like ...
- Choices Let go to the sea to have sand bath salt bath and ...
- Knight Of Gold I came back home laid tired on my ...
- Land Of Jesse Dear land of Jesse Upon the city of sage and ...
I was born into this world just like you. But I'm difference from you because I am creative and easygoing fellow. I love poem and I see it as a prophetic forces that deal with the present, past and future. It sight sees beyond human imagination and bring into remembrance the secret found in the realm of spirit. It covers all the areas of life and gives meaning to different people base on the ability of mind to interpret the knowledge found during the poetic tales of life. Its rhythm is sweet and full of passions and hateful for those who dislike the truth and uphold darkness as a gimmick of light. Poem is rhythm and rhythm is the music of mind, its understanding will metamorphose you to see ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abiodun Adekoya
A Great Woman
What makes a woman great?
That of her beauty, little great inside
Intelligence like mode of instinct
Special than diamond, smell like rose
Extrovert and blend with sense of humours
Not under the skirt
But with willpower to succeed
Swing it like affluence of romance
Shake it like potion of love
And give it to who she desire
A woman will bless you
When her needs become your secret
And give you go to hell
When you are pain in the arse
Greatness is my woman
In whom treasure abound
Knowing what she wants
Because she is always in my ...