Aditya Shankar since 1892
Aditya Shankar since 1892 Poems
- Thoughts So the day came when we met after a short ...
- The Unknown So here we are Looking back at what went by To ...
- And I I long to tell you What I truly feel But can’t, for I...
- Fascination Is it the awe With which you behold Is it your ...
- Path To Glory Trying to catch the stars Thinking of going ...
- You I stand before thee Trying to put my thoughts ...
- Desire In my heart there’s a desire To see the desire turn ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aditya Shankar since 1892
I stand before thee
Trying to put my thoughts together
But am feeling so helpless
At the loss of words.
The words which I try to think
To paint a picture of you
I know its tough,
Coz the picture’s so very beautiful;
God took his own time
Eternal beauty that is you
It feels as if he had all the time
Coz it must’ve been very long;
We mortal souls are simply pawns
In his big scheme of things
For he gave us a heart
Which beats at just the sight of you.
I can’t do justice
To something that’s so delicately carved
But still ...