Adryan Rotica Poems
- * David Your name still echoes in stars- gems, cool ...
- - Black Elk Speaks The power of the world always works in ...
- Passing Thoughts Do not believe because you read it in a ...
- Aging Gracefully If age is a state of mind- my mind is in ...
- A Poem For You What can I say to erase the wilt I cause ...
- A Feeling For Snow seemingly dancing on blank snow, flecks...
- Home Is Where The Heart Is We are a circle where we ...
I heard myself asking you,
''What is this special magic
you weave Adrienne''?
And you replied
''It is US, that's the magic'' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your name still echoes
gems, cool against
where space looks at earth
and earth peers back at me
inside your binary planets
blue as frost, melting me
to an overture of mossy sodden
in tune to our winter stream
while hickory breaths
steal away our silence
filling lungs deep into
as we break our
and love so wholly
in the freshness of
(For D.H., Wilkinsonville, Mass.; ''Qualm'')