afuye johnson kehinde
afuye johnson kehinde Poems
- Power He who search for power never find it He who long for...
- Times Of The Day Morning It enhances the freshness of ...
- Never To Quench Much i have learnt from life But this little...
- The Man Of Mankind Man is conveyed in three forms The man of...
- The Stone The stone of the stones From the stone In the ...
- Turn For Real Catch the turn For the move Leave the empty ...
- See Mind Roaring like the ebb Humming like the bee Groaning...
i am a man in my 20s in life. i was born in ekiti state nigeria and grew up in the in town. i am not so luky guy but i later found out that where i am is the best place to be.i attended 3 primary schools in ado ekiti, later to CHRISTS' SCHOOL, ADO-EKIT for my secondary school education. i later progressed to earned both ordinary national diploma and higher national diploma in Quantity surveying at... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about afuye johnson kehinde
He who search for power never find it
He who long for power never get it
He who runs after power will never reach it
He who wait for power will never meet it.
It is where it's always been
From the begining
Before the begining
After the begining
And forever shall be.
But it's shown in you
Given to you
Made for you
Right in you
And with you.
There is no need
To search for power
Because it is
Always have been
And always will be.