Ajinkya Raut Poems
- A Manipulative Mind Human’s, aren’t we? Yet lost the touch ...
- Ointment Called Smile Its been a long time we have been ...
- Broken Promises i thought you understood me you were my lost...
- Silence Of The Night In the silence of night, my heart ...
- Scent Of A Sweetheart We sit under the moonlit sky The moon ...
- The Riverside Yesterday, I had been there your favorite ...
- Screaming In Silence SCREAMING IN SILENCE I was Screaming in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Manipulative Mind
Human’s, aren’t we?
Yet lost the touch of humanity
Humans, they say
Are the symbol of sanity!
Our mind working
Fighting to be sane!
Yet humans are we & manipulation is the game!
Hit to win
Kill to win
‘cause you play the game & see their loss
Glad to see
Others’ life going for a toss!
Seeing their success makes you jealous
Your mind making a plan
A game plan
To bring them down
In that you seem to find your success
Humans we are
To be happy inside
Lets quit the games