Alec Gibson Poems
- Why Me? Why Now? Why me, Why Now? What did I do to deserve ...
- Beauty And The Beast Beauty and the beast inside her smile...
- When No One Cares It all goes fuzzy and then it fades to ...
- Final Goodbye It was a happy day Then when she got ...
- The Day The Earth Stood Still Why me, Why Now? What did I ...
i was born on july 30th 1994 umm i now live with my grandma and that is really all u need to know about me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alec Gibson
Why Me? Why Now?
Why me, Why Now?
What did I do to deserve the treatment?
That I can feel radiating from everyone?
I try to stay as low key as possible,
To keep in the shadows,
To avoid being hurt.
People always seem to find me,
As if they have special radar
Set to find me and only me.
The teachers always say they are here to help.
If that is so true,
Then why is everyday of my life
When I go through school
Filled with misery?
The funny thing is
Whenever I am out and away from school,
The darkness ...