Alfredo Parra Poems
- When Living Is Harder Than Dyi... As Times Do Change And I ...
- Sometimes I Feel Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Out Of Gods ...
- I Wish I Could Forget I Wish I Could Forget How I Never Had...
- Heavens Waiting List After A Hard Life My Memories Have ...
- To My Unborn (In Case I Dont M... I Guess It was My ...
- Writing All Wrongs As The World Stops Trying Replying Its ...
- In The Event Of My Demise In the event of my demise when my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alfredo Parra
When Living Is Harder Than Dying
As Times Do Change
And I Grow Older
The Wieght Of The World
Builds Up On My Shoulders
I Cannot Go Any Further
I've Reached My Limit
The Devil Has Pushed Me
And I'm Starting To Give In
If Stress Leads To Death
And Tension To Depression
Where Will I Be Left
Is The Question I've Dealt With
I've Suffered All My Life
Do Not Judge Me If I Stop Trying
Although It Isnt Right
Sometimes Living Is Harder Than Dying