Alice Parris Poems
- One In winter I fell In love. Your sad face
- Awakened Heart Far better It is To have Slumbered
- Shallow Breath A gray film covers The eyes of ...
- Red Tape Oh, worm Which Dieth not, Of hellish
- Misunderstood I have Spent So much Time
- Little Boy, What Are You Looki... Little boy with loose ...
- Debauched Brain Do not Judge me With your Debauched brain.
Published in 40 anthologies in the United Kingdom under imprints of Poetry Now, Triumph House, Anchor Books by Forwardpress. Won an award from the United Kingdom's ForwardPress Top 100 Poets of 2005 competition.
Published in the Taj Mahal review, Explorers and Different Worlds: A Virtual Journey from India. Timbooktu, Redwebz, Asian American Poetry, AMAG, Black Expressions, Sacramento ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alice Parris
Your sad face
Of my own...
Two jagged souls
In our efforts