Alissa Pricer Poems
- Untitled You showed me how you really are, let me ...
- Dear Mom, Dear Mom, Im sorry. I broke all our ties with ...
- Game You told me you loved me, But you walked away. You ...
- I Thought You menat the world to me. I thought you loved me,...
- Love Love. What is so good about it? First its love notes,...
- Left One you left, It has never been the same. I try not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alissa Pricer
What is so good about it?
First its love notes, teddy bears, and candies
Then its jealousy, hate, and torture.
The breaking heart.
Its the hardest thing to heal.
No matter how much you try
It is still broken,
and you will always know why.
You will always remember who broke it.
There is no getting over it.
So what is so good about love?
Its not worth the pain.
So why do people seek it?