Allie Edson Poems
- Spine I hear the happiness in your voice And you tell me ...
- Habit You, I watch you I watch you fall down Habitually in ...
- Sore, Painful And Killing Get out of his throat I wish it ...
- Rabbit Scream I forgot to remember earlier As I point myself...
- The Belief Of The Wick Detached, unstipulated, under ...
- Snake Oil I’m in session as I watch the massacre ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Allie Edson
The Belief Of The Wick
Detached, unstipulated, under stimulated
With prejudice, I demand to be filled
Lust, a prenatal configuration
Of two intolerable humans
Heed not onto this wild act
Of one intolerable weakling
I would break like the thinnest of glass
While I re-puncture my wounds
Perhaps with that very glass shard
Old becoming new, never healing
My scabs flickering away
Like the belief of the wick