Amalei Masigla Poems
- Farewell Where does the sadness go when we shun it? When we...
- Soft And Delicate Write now the letters of your ...
- Divine Sugar Nowhere to go..trapped in a concave of an ...
- Just To Love giving yourself to the person of your ...
- When Voices Speak lying eyes closed trying to be what i ...
- Sacrifice unexpressed feelings yearning to let go but to ...
- Hopes Funny how all things fell into place how inspite these...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Where does the sadness go when we shun it?
When we destroy it
When we concede every heartache and tears
Melancholic smiles we hide and never show
For we all don’t want to live there
We leave every single shadow of hate and anger behind us
And off we go to where we want to head
We cry no more for we really don’t need to
Letting go is never easy
Forgetting is harder
But as we ponder on every breaking things that were said and done
We smile radiantly for it led us here to where we are now
True joy and love