Amanda Dell Poems
- Celestial Companions I lay awake in anticipation for the ...
- Surrender Love……. You’ve made me a fool Stripped me of my ...
- Conductor It makes no sense, this train I am aboard How do I...
- Ambivalence Never intended on this encounter One with a ...
- The Word I know it's just a three letter word But its ...
I'm really a musician and songwriter...but poems are lyrics without the melody. I've been expressing my emotions and thoughts through poetry and verse since I was able to write. Just wanted to share some with the rest of the world. Enjoy!
Read and create your own melody.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Dell
Never intended on this encounter
One with a suspicious start
Never thought I’d give in easily
Recklessly I gave you my heart
Now I am sitting here in wonder
Thinking how I’m gonna make it thru
Is it possible to see the future
Is it gonna be me together with you?
Cause I can’t take another heartache
I can’t bear no more of the pain
Don’t wanna be just like a fool
Can’t be a part of this game
I’ve had more than my share of crying
More than my share of hurt
Seems like every time I turn around
My name is pulled through the dirt
So should we stop ...