Amanda Redlin Poems
- Four My breath was fast, like a panting dog. My whole ...
- Goodbye The day is clear, The light is pure, When i see ...
- The Children The factory noise so loud, the sky so dark, ...
- The Twister She was scared She was lonely The girl was ...
- The Man He was there! Over there! Only she did not see, ...
- We We were flawless We were beautiful We were ...
Hello, My name is amanda.
I had never realized that i was such a great poet until i had a poetry asssignment that was assigned in my english class, it was really a mistake!
But yeah, ^_^
www.myspace.com/amandalovesryry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Redlin
He was there! Over there!
Only she did not see, only
the man with the scary face.
She yelled and screamed
but mother did not hear. For
the man was there only to scare.
As he walked, with a spring in his
step. A little girl in his path.
He took the gun and put it to
his head for a sin he had just did.
The noise was loud, for everyone
to hear. The little girl head for the
edge of the bed, Daddy! Daddy!
The little girl wept.